Privātuma politika EN
We care about the protection of the personal data and privacy of our website guests.
We ensure the processing and protection of personal data of the guests of SIA “Freeway Logistics” website in accordance with the regulatory enactments in force in Latvia in the field of data protection, incl. the Personal Data Processing Law and the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (hereinafter – GDPR).
The information we collect about visitors to our website is processed according to the purpose for which it is collected, for example to provide the requested information or to provide services.
What personal data do we collect and why?
This website is owned, maintained and operated by SIA Freeway Logistics, unified registration number 40103271963, legal address Prūšu street 3/1-60, Riga, LV-1057 (hereinafter – Freeway Logistics). Freeway Logistics protects and takes care of the privacy and personal data of visitors to this website.
Contact information: tel.+371 26608374, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your rights?
You may at any time exercise the following statutory rights to affect the processing of your personal data:
- The right to access your data, as well as the right to receive copies of your personal data in the format of your choice.
- The right to correct inaccurate data.
- The right to be forgotten: request that personal data be deleted.
- The right to restrict the processing: the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- The right to receive the information.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object to the processing of certain personal data (eg processing for marketing purposes).
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
- Opt out of receiving marketing information at any time by contacting us.
- The right to apply to the Data State Inspectorate if you believe that personal data is being processed incorrectly or the rights of the data subject have been violated. Information and a sample application are available – https://www.dvi.gov.lv/lv/iesniegumu-paraugi.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you access a website. It helps your page remember the login and settings (such as language, font size, and other display settings) that you’ve chosen to view your site so you don’t have to re-enter them each time.
What are the types of cookies?
Technical cookies or mandatory cookies (eg Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.).These cookies are important because they are necessary for the smooth operation of the site. Without these cookies, it is not possible to make full use of the website. Mandatory cookies are required to fulfill your requests, as well as for the website to be able to remember which cookies you have agreed to use. These cookies identify the user’s device, but do not reveal the user’s identity or collect user information. These cookies are stored on your device until you close your browser, but for no longer than two years. You have the option to disable them in your browser, but doing so will prevent the website from working properly.
These cookies collect information about how a visitor to our website uses the website, such as which sections are most frequently visited. This information helps us to develop the page, make it more friendly and convenient for you. These cookies identify your device but do not reveal your identity. In some cases, analytical cookies may be passed on to third parties, such as Google Analytics. You can read more about the Google Analytics Terms of Service here – http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
These cookies are stored on your device for a maximum of two years.
Target or advertising cookies.
Provides advertisements and announcements related to you and your interests. These cookies are also used to tailor advertising and announcements to your interests. These cookie pages are stored permanently on the devices of the visitors
Saving, restricting and disabling cookies